A look at Villa and the pool.

Liverpool won the Super Cup beating CSKA Moscow 3-1. Djibril Cisse scored twice coming off the bench. Amazingly, Liverpool is on fire, I think that they are a major contender for this year's league championship, especially when their new striker Peter Crouch comes back from his injury. That forward is tall, great in the air, has good feet but is a little thin. He will score this season if he stays healthy.

Aston Villa signed Milan Baros, wow I think Baros is a great player, and Villa just made a wonderful signing. He will surely make his new team much better. Milan Baros will upset a lot of opposing teams in the Premiership, he's definitely gonna get better after being transferred.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I watched Baros on Saturday and he definitely looks a good addition. He's lively and full of running, I hope he cuts out his diving because that will work against him, Cristian Ronaldo has suffered because of his early reputation and now gets fouled at times and referees wave play on because of his reputation.

I like Djibril Cisse and if Liverpool want to sell Villa another striker so they can buy Michael Owen, I'd be happy for Villa sign him.
daylef said…
I was actually expecting Baros to score, and he did! Good win for Villa!

Popular Posts